I didn't think I would be this excited BUT I am... Not only do my kids love Frozen but so do I. We've been singing to all the new songs driving to school and on our way home and I have to say it's another absolutely brilliant soundtrack.
"Into the Unknown" is the new "Let it Go" - I even sang these are I wrote them down. What will Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven get up to in their new adventure? From all the reviews so far the movie sounds like it is as good as the first one, maybe even better.
Listen to my favourite song here, it's exquisite on all fronts... voices, music, how it ties in with Let it Go, powerful, and the composers are amazingly talented.
Frozen 2 Soundtrack Complete List
- All Is Found - Evan Rachel Wood
- Some Things Never Change - Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff & Cast of Frozen 2
- Into the Unknown - Idina Menzel & AURORA
- When I Am Older - Josh Gad
- Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People (Cont.) - Jonathan Groff
- Lost in the Woods - Jonathan Groff
- Show Yourself - Idina Menzel & Evan Rachel Wood
- The Next Right Thing - Kristen Bell
- Into the Unknown (Panic! At The Disco Version) - Panic! At the Disco
- All is Found (Kacey Musgraves Version) - Kacey Musgraves
- Lost in the Woods (Weezer Version) - Weezer
What's going to happen in Frozen 2 you ask? From what I have read so far Elsa starts to hear a strange sound from the north calling her. Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven all embark on a new adventure "into the unknown" going beyong their home of Arendelle so they can discover the origin of Elsa's magical powers and save their kingdom.
I can't wait to come back here and write to you, my readers, with more details and my take on the much anticipated movie release of the year.
Buy your Frozen 2 costumes online from Salsa and Gigi Australia. Yes we have costumes for children and adults too. Order online today for express shipping Australia wide and quick dispatch. So you can venture Into the Unknown (yes I just sang that in my head again) in your very own Frozen 2 costume.